AB 1482 – Learning to Operate under Rent Control and Just Cause
SCRHA is hosting a series of classes to inform members of their obligations under AB 1482. Lynn Dover, Partner, Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP and Molly Kirkland, SCRHA Director of Public Affairs will lead the class.
This class will cover:
- How much and how often you can raise rent.
- What happens if you raised your rent since March 15, 2019.
- How Just Cause works and the two types.
- Which properties are exempt from the new law.
- Remember, not knowing the law is not a legal defense.
Learn in our classroom, not a courtroom! Register early, seating is limited.
Pricing: Member: $25.00 | Non-Member: $45.00
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. | REGISTER TODAY
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 | 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | REGISTER TODAY
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | REGISTER TODAY
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 | 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. | REGISTER TODAY
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations or refunds.