Value of Membership
For Southern California Rental Housing Association
Join the Southern California Rental Housing Association to invest in the success of your rental housing business.
Membership in the Southern California Rental Housing Association connects you to a support network of industry experts and business leaders who work to promote the health of the rental housing industry and your business. We provide our members with opportunities to enhance your understanding of the industry while building valuable relationships.
Whether you are an Independent Rental Owner, Property Manager, or Industry Supplier, we provide dedicated resources for you. We work with our members to coordinate the best return on investment. Your membership is valued and appreciated within our Association.
Your membership is 78% tax deductible as a business expense. Consult your accountant.
All Southern California Rental Housing Association members receive:
- Industry and legislative support through lobbying efforts on a local, state, and federal level.
- Seasonal industry surveys providing an overview of rental housing in Southern California.
- Member pricing on educational seminars and Association events throughout the year.
- Full membership to the National Apartment Association (NAA).
- Discounts on certifications and continuing education courses.
- Subscription to the Association’s monthly publication, RentalOwner Magazine and UNITS, the magazine published by the National Apartment Association.
- Regular communications to keep you informed of legislative changes, upcoming classes and events, and well as breaking news that impacts the rental housing industry.
- The opportunity to influence the direction of the Association by volunteering on a committee.