Value of Membership
For Southern California Rental Housing Association
Join the Southern California Rental Housing Association today and invest in the success of your rental housing business.
Membership* in the SoCal RHA connects you to a support network of industry experts and business leaders that work to promote the health of the rental housing industry and your business. By becoming a member you protect yourself from lawsuits, penalties and fines by staying up to date with changing local, state and federal laws and leverage your ability to attract the highest-quality tenants in our region.
SOCAL RHA membership is 78% tax deductible as a business expense. Consult your accountant.
Southern California Rental Housing Association provides a full suite of member support services including:
- Rental forms compliant with current California law available to print or electronically fill in
- InfoLink Resident Screening Services that gives you access to high-quality credit, eviction and criminal background checks
- Unlimited Operational Advice accessed by a quick phone call or email to our housing counselors
- Industry support and lobbying making your voice heard in city hall, Sacramento and Washington D.C.
- Market reports and analysis that gives you seasonal forecasts of where the market is heading
- White Papers and Fact Sheets on common operational topics to help keep you legally compliant
- Exclusive advertising and communications services provide members with a chance to promote and grow their business within a vibrant industry network
- Easy access to hundreds of supplier member companies waiting to bid for your business and provide you with the best in products and services for your property
- You can be part of a group that has been shaping the rental housing industry for over 95 years. Take pride in providing housing and gain professional recognition by elevating your operation.