The SCRHA was made aware by the San Diego Convention Center that due to the COVID-19 pandemic the center would not reopen until December, therefore our 2020 trade show is being canceled. The education component will go forward in a virtual format on August 25, 2020.
With regard to 2020 tradeshow booth exhibitors, the SCHRA has compiled the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to answer cancellation questions regarding Expo exhibitor booth spaces.
Exhibitors may elect to have their 2020 exhibit fees applied to 2021, at the 2020 rates or refunded.
All exhibitors are requested to SUBMIT THE RESAVE THE DATE FORM by Tuesday, June 30, 2020, indicating how they would like to have their 2020 Exhibitor Fees applied.
When is the 2021 Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO?
- The 2021 conference will be held at the San Diego Convention Center, Hall A, on Friday, April 30, 2021. Note, the show floor plan will be 25-30% smaller in 2021 due to the move to Hall A. Booth prices are expected to increase as well.
Can we apply our funds to the 2021 Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO?
- Yes, please indicate your preference to have your registration credited to the 2021 Conference on the RESAVE THE DATE FORM. Exhibitors who select this option will have their 2020 exhibit fees credited to the 2021 conference at the 2020 exhibit rate and subject to the terms & conditions for the 2020 conference. They will also have early access to select booth space for the 2021 show. 2021 Floor Plan San Diego Convention Center Hall A. Those that choose to carry their registration forward will be listed as a sponsor of the 2020 Virtual Education Conference on August 25, 2020.
If I choose a refund, what fees will be refunded for the 2020 Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO?
- SCRHA will refund all exhibit space fees paid to SCRHA for the 2020 Conference.
How will I receive my exhibitor refund?
- Exhibitors will be refunded by check, within 30 days of cancellation.
- Do not call the office, complete the form found here. SUBMIT THE EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION FORM.
How long will it take to receive our refund?
- All refunds will take 30 days to process.
Please note: Exhibitors who do not submit their 2020 cancellation form by Tuesday, June 30, 2020, will have exhibit fees applied to the 2021 Conference automatically.
What happens to orders with other vendors such as the San Diego Convention Center or Carden Convention Services?
- Exhibitors must contact those vendors directly to request a refund for 2020.
I contracted with Carden Convention Services for additional items such as carpeting, can these items be moved to the 2021 EXPO?
- Exhibitors should contact Carden Convention Services directly and make arrangements for the 2021 show.
Can I attend the Virtual Education Conference?
- Yes, you can attend the Virtual Education Conference. If you are a 2021 Exhibitor there is no additional cost to attend since you are a sponsor of the education conference. You may have up to 4 of your staff attend. Attendees must be employees of the exhibiting company. To register email email@example.com with the subject line Virtual Education Conference Registrations. Please provide us with the full name and email of the person attending the conference. Important to note that the registrations are non-transferable to guests or others not employed by the exhibiting company.
Where can I find a copy of the 2021 floor plan and contract?