SCRHA Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO on August 25, 2020.
Education Seminar Schedule
8:00 a.m.-8:45 a.m.
- Stage A: Panel of EXPERTS (All)
10:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Stage A: Litigation Avoidance Strategies (Owners, Property Managers)
- Lynn Dover,Kimball, Tirey & St. John
- Rick Snyder, RA Snyder Properties
- Stage B: Gen X and New Renters Coming up Stage (Leasing Agents, Onsite Managers, Property Managers)
11:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Stage A: Legislative Update (All)
- Molly Kirkland,Southern California Rental Housing Association
- Pat Moran, Aaron Read & Associates, LLC
12:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Maintenance Mania
1:45 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
- Stage A: Keynote Speaker (All)
- Elaine Swan Etiquette and Lifestyle Expert
3:00 p.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Stage A: What is New in Fair Housing (All)
- Shanly Hopkins, Kimball, Tirey & St. John
- Grand Prize Opportunity Drawing
Class times subject to change. Please check day-of schedule.
Grow your business, and say hi to old and new customers when you exhibit at the SCRHA Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO. There is still time to reserve your booth and exhibit at one of the largest shows in Southern California. Click on the floor plan link below to view the floor plan and exhibitor list, click on booth contract link to become an exhibitor.
With more than 160 exhibitors and six seminars included in the tradeshow admission, the SCRHA Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference and EXPO brings you the latest trends in the industry while providing solutions to all your maintenance and management needs.
If you hold one of the following credentials you are eligible to receive two (2) hours of credits for attending the seminars on August 25, 2020, and looking for your favorite industry vendor.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
- Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
- Independent Rental Owner Professional (IROP)
- Owners and Managers: $10 Members | $30 Non-Members
- Maintenance Mania Participants: Register to participate in the August 2020 competition. If you are attending the EXPO without participating in Maintenance Mania, click on the link below in green.
- Non-Exhibiting Suppliers*: $600 Members $800 Non-Members
Cancellation Policy: All booth and ticket purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment. Please note that SCHRA may move the tradeshow to a different date if the state of emergency persists. When that happens all tickets purchased will be moved to the new date and will send out emails to all those registered to attend.
*Please note: Registered suppliers may attend between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. only. Non-Exhibiting suppliers promoting a product or service will be escorted out and no refunds will be given.