with Southern California Rental Housing Association
What better way to get involved in the Southern California Rental Housing Association, formerly the SDCAA, than by lending your expertise and enthusiasm to one of the many committees? Work with other owners, property managers, and supplier members on a wide range of committees that either support the growth and development of the association or help plan the fun networking events held throughout the year.
Interested? Choose one (or several) of the committees listed below and fill out the form below to get involved!
- Legislative Steering Committee: Reviews proposed and pending legislation that affects the rental housing industry to develop policies and positions that protect the industry and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors. Participation is by appointment only.
- Editorial & Marketing Advisory Board: Determines the editorial direction of Rental Advisor Magazine and advises on marketing initiatives.
- Education Committee: Recommends and plans educational programs for our members.
- Membership Committee: Oversees recruiting and retention efforts on behalf of the Association.
- Education Conference & EXPO: Plans and produces our annual Education Conference and EXPO.
- Golf Classic: Plans and produces the annual Golf Classic.
- Mark of Excellence Awards: Plans and produces our nationally recognized annual awards event.
- You and/or your company MUST be an active member. Only one voting member per company, per committee.
- Committee members will be removed from roster after three unexcused absences.
- Committee members will be required to adhere to the Association’s Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest Policy.
To inquire to join a committee, please fill out the form below:
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Have a membership with SoCal RHA? Login to access 100s of rental housing resources!