with Southern California Rental Housing Association
What better way to get involved in the Southern California Rental Housing Association, formerly the SDCAA, than by lending your expertise and enthusiasm to one of the many committees? Work with other owners, property managers, and supplier members on a wide range of committees that either support the growth and development of the association or help plan the fun networking events held throughout the year.
Interested? Choose one (or several) of the committees listed below and fill out the form below to get involved!
- Legislative Steering Committee: Reviews proposed and pending legislation that affects the rental housing industry to develop policies and positions that protect the industry and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors. Participation is by appointment only. Meets on the first Thursday of the month at noon.
- Events: The Events Committee develops and promotes the Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & Expo, Charity Golf Tournament, and Mark of Excellence Awards Ceremony. Meets on the Third Thursday of the month, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Editorial & Marketing Advisory Board: Determines the editorial direction of Rental Advisor Magazine and advises on marketing initiatives. Meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Education Committee: The Education Committee is charged with the continued development, scheduling, and marketing of new and timely seminars and classes, as well as developing a faculty of competent instructors. Topic areas include NAAEI designation programs, Independent Rental Owner Classes, Supplier Classes, Maintenance Training, Legal/Legislative/Operations informational, and training offerings. The Education Committee is charged with developing educational seminars for the Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO. Meets on the third Tuesday of the month from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Membership Committee: The purpose of the Membership Committee is to develop and execute an annual campaign to attract and retain members. Including welcoming new members to the association as part of an organized campaign and representing SCRHA as Ambassadors at all events. Meets on the second Tuesday of the month from 9:00 a.m – 10:30 a.m.
- Sponsorship Committee: The Sponsorship Committee solicits sponsorships for all events, education classes, and other occasions as requested. Meets on the third Friday of the month from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Participation is by invitation only.
To inquire to join a committee, please fill out the form below:
Not a member? Sign up for more information!
Have a membership with SCRHA? Login to access 100s of rental housing resources!