with Southern California Rental Housing Association
What better way to get involved in the Southern California Rental Housing Association formerly SDCAA than by lending your expertise and enthusiasm to one of the many committees? Work with other property managers and supplier members on a wide range of committees that either support the growth and development of the association or help plan the fun networking events held throughout the year.
Interested? Choose one (or several) of the committees listed below and fill out the form below to get involved!
- Editorial Advisory Board: determines the editorial direction and themes for the monthly magazine, RentalOwner
- Education Committee: recommends and plans the Association’s educational programs
- Education Conference & EXPO Committee: plans the annual Education Conference and EXPO
- Golf Committee: plans and produces the annual Golf Tournament
- Legislative Steering Committee: makes recommendations to the Board of Directors on positions the association will take on issues affecting the rental housing industry
- Mark of Excellence Committee: plans and produces the annual Mark Of Excellence award event
- Membership Committees: assists in membership retention.
To inquire to join a committee, please fill out the form below:
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Have a membership with SoCal RHA? Login to access 100s of rental housing resources!