Join us for the Riverside Quarter-Day Conference: Legislative Update and Fair Housing Class followed by a no-host SCRHA Industry Mixer.
Legislative Update & Fair Housing Training
03:00 p.m.-04:30 p.m. | Ronald H Roberts Temecula Public Library
4:45 p.m.-6:45 p.m. | Killarney’s Restaurant and Irish Pub
An overview of all the legislation we lobbied for and against this year. We will also cover the bills signed into law, including AB 1482, and the potential impacts that these bills will have on our industry.
Training by Patti Widget
A staple in the property management industry, this Fair Housing class provides an in-depth look for individuals looking for refresher training or for a company looking to train new employees. Register today and understand how you can learn valuable tips from a risk management perspective including:
- Being familiar with the state and federal laws
- Recognizing your liabilities
- Following prudent leasing procedures
- (from rental criteria, marketing, & screening, to denial or move-in)
- Establishing and enforcing community policies
- Disabilities and understanding what a disability is and determining what accommodations /modifications are reasonable.
- Specialized issues including medical marijuana, hoarding, live-in caregivers, motorized scooters and ESAs.
SCRHA Industry Mixers are an excellent opportunity to meet rental housing managers, owners, and industry suppliers. Invite your clients, industry friends, and colleagues to join us for this NO HOST event.
The Industry Mixer will begin immediately after the Riverside Quarter Day Conference in Temecula.
Killarney’s Restaurant and Irish Pub offers a full drink and food menu and is located just one block east of Wal-Mart.
Please drink & drive responsibly.