The Trusted Resource
Designed for companies that provide products and services that support the needs of the rental housing industry.
Join today to enhance your understanding of the industry while building valuable relationships. Membership in the Southern California Rental Housing Association gives you access to networking and promotional opportunities. The dues are based on a transparent dues structure with no complicated algorithms or hidden fees. Your membership is valid for 12 months. Dues are non-refundable, non-transferable, and all new members pay a $35 application fee.
- Complimentary listing in the Business Directory of Suppliers.
- Member pricing on educational seminars, continuing education classes, and certification courses for national designations.
- Member pricing for events, including Mark of Excellence Awards, Golf Classic, and Education Conference & Tradeshow.
- Sponsorship opportunities during Association events and classes.
- Advertising discounts in Rental Advisor Magazine, e-newsletters, and association communications.
- Member pricing on employment screening.
- Invitation to participate in the Reverse Trade Show to benefit the SCRHA-PAC.
- Access to 70+ white papers allows you to be a trusted resource to your clients.
- Industry and legislative support through lobbying efforts on local, state, and federal levels.
- Seasonal industry surveys providing an overview of vacancy and rental rates, as well as multifamily fees in Southern California.
- Full membership to the National Apartment Association (NAA).
- Member discounts on professional designations and continuing education courses through NAA Education Institute and Grace Hill.
- Digital subscription to the Association’s monthly publication, Rental Advisor Magazine.
- Regular communications to keep you informed of legislative changes, upcoming classes and events, and well as breaking news that impacts the rental housing industry.
- The opportunity to influence the direction of the Association by volunteering on a committee.
SCRHA services San Diego, Imperial, and southern Riverside counties.
Associate Member $175 for Six (6) Months
Designed for individuals, firms or companies that do not service the rental housing industry or do not own or manage rental property who have an interest in the growth, preservation and expansion of the rental housing industry.
Membership includes the following member benefits:
- Weekly E-mail Updates, Alerts, and Calls to Action
- Luncheons & Events (Discounts may not be shared with others)
- Education Classes (Discounts may not be shared with others)
- Rental Advisor Magazine
- Vacancy & Rental Rate Survey
This membership does not include access to the following services:
- Operational Advice
- Rental Forms
- Screening Services
- EXPO Booth Discount
- NO Business Directory Listing
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.278.8070 to join as an Associate Member.